• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ProMariner onboard charger problem

jentz

I have a ProMariner ProSport 12 2 bank charger,I've been emailing the company.The charger went out after a 2year period.The company had me test it and its not going into charge stage only the maintain stage.The company wants me to send it in to them for repair,However I cant get them to tell me if repair will be nocost or what they will charge! They seemed to quit communcating with me now after I asked whats the charge.The last email from them after my questions was just "Thank You Sir" Thats it! I called and I believe I got the same guy who emailed me after his questions about who I am he hung up!!

Anyone know anything about these chargers? Can I repair it myself? Anyone help me?

I did a search of Promariner complaints and theres so many with the same problem as I!! I purchased the wrong charger.In the ads they make it sound like no other charger can compare their the cats meow.

If thats the way they play with customer service I would go buy a Minnkota or some other brand. Im on year 4 or 5 with my Minnkota and its been reliable. I would doubt you can fix it. Call again, ask for the supervisor in charge and explain how you have gotten the run around and if you dont get helped to expectations your going to buy a competitors charger. If they are any type of a company they will work with you.