• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1467 Northwoods Fisherman

watsonsag

I am a multi-species fisherman with most emphasis on walleyes. I am lookin to upgrade from my current boat to a 1998 Northwoods fisherman. Its my uncles boat and he has always kept her indoors when not in use. She appears to be in good shape. I was just curious if I should get it and if theres any problems to expect with it? If anyone has had one or ever been in one whats your opinion?

My dad bought a 1467 with a 15 evinrude tiller new in 94 and still has it today. Nice open layout and trolls nice. The boat has been really good to us, the only problem we ever had were minor wiring issues. my only complaint is the motor is undersized, its rated for a 25.

I have a Northwood 1467. Mine has a 20 HP tiller; plenty of power when there is just one person in the boat, underpowered for three. It is a nice, open layout. Easy to fish out of. It is a bit narrower than I would sometimes like, but still a good boat. Also very easy to launch/load.

Mine is a 1997, and is still in very good shape; no problems to speak of with this boat.

Thanks fellas. I am really amped up about hopefully getting this boat!! Im glad it has a 25 horse on it so Ill be able to haul a$$ across the lake grin I can get it after may 21st for $2279(family discount!) It also has a new minkota on the front, he said he paid $1000 for that alone..