• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

3rd day in may of 2011?

They have done weird things with the poster to throw people off. Such as the 800 number playing the tune like the mystery box, the etching on the gun simulating the zombie mode ect. So this doesn't surprise me one bit.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does it say 3/5/2011?

Australia adopts the British Date format, which is the opposite of us. (D/M/Y vs M/D/Y (US)).

So they are saying May 3rd is the release date.

Ive thought about rebuying the Orignal MW. Black Ops has been playing fine for me but had the itch to play it. I tried popping in MW2 a few days ago and man that game stinks now. If the next COD gives people the ability to noob tube nonstop again I cant see myself playing that game. It is seriously such a pain trying to play it, explosives in that game are way over done.

I also wish they would bring back the cage match game.

My 15-year old son said at one time he was ranked 2,000 in the world and more recently he was ranked 200 during one week. I know nothing about the game. Are these scores any good?

It just means he either got hacked, or knows how to hack his score. OR he is just filling you with hot air.

Whatever, you have a toob class you use to use all the time wink I remember you found the spot in the sky to aim at where you could noob toob and spawn kill em!

Yeah Ill admit it. It got to a point in that game that you had to fight fire with fire.

On B.O. I have 2, maybe 3 kills with the grenade launchers. I really prefer to not use them.

Man, I don't know if I'll get those map packs or not. I haven't played in about 3 weeks, and am rather enjoying the break from this game. These maps look pretty intriguing though. Hopefully someone will leak some actual gameplay footage for these. That will make it easier to decide.

LOL shoot! I got a segment I have to go pull from last night. wink

After just sitting at Level 50 Prestige 2 over the last double XP weekend a month or so back, realizing I could have at least cleared two levels of prestige that weekend if I had just pulled the trigger, I have been playing more and more. Since I was in that coma thing I just have had a hard time sleeping more than 3-4 hours at a crack, much less an hour or two. So, thanks to the help of Rob and Jeff, well of course Jeff's buddy Dr. Stranglove or what ever his screen name is, I have been hashing it out with BO and pretty much relearning the game after a good month and half break after about week 3 or 4 back when things were horrible. I would say it is a better game now, but not like those first two weeks and especially that third week just before the crushing Nerf this and everything update. Aug (or any gun worth a darn)+hip fire= Huge kills per match, ah those were the days but the blotchy matches were too much and I had enough.

Now I am a having very good success with the GALIL and either extended mags, the attachment right below it, or any attachment. Actually I just keep rotating guns all the time when it seems the "Nerf" factor gets to them and then come back. Same with Perks and getting Pro. Just pick the ones I have not even had a thought of trying for and see what they offer. This Prestige I actually got the Hardline Pro, which helped give life to kill streaking again. This helps with getting the XP I need to move up and get the Golden Guns like Rob & Jeff :P and the coveted colored Clan Tag. At least no one can pick up the Clan tag and use it on you. LOL

I even got creative like Rushing with my personal emblem. Took awhile but was able to throw down one of these:

rolling-stones-tongue-logo.png

Should be on again tonight as long as the "Black Ops" servers are up and there are people on Multi-Player. wink At least the XP of constantly winning playing with Jeff & Rob help the levels go by very smooth. Problem is they suck up the kills first LOL!

Stockpile looks like its going to be a fun interesting map. if those garage doors are only controlled inside the building we could have some fun as a team! Tac insertions inside the buildings for our whole team and lock the doors down! Could sit in that building the whole game.

They have their place. I noticed a lot of people in capture the flag use them. They sneak back into the spawn or some place close near the enemy flag and use them there. They die, they spawn they use the tac, they have the flag.

I see lots of people putting them in the enemy spawn too in domination rounds, as well as buildings they want to hold. They have their time and place. I really like the mw2 tacs better. I hate the beep and flashing light. I like the flare much better