• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Springsteel Fishing Derby

Is anybody on here going to fish the derby this year?

I talked with the gal at the resort Sunday morning on the way out fishing, and they had yet to decide if it will be in a confined area, or all over the lake again. Sounds like a few other things were yet to decide also.

I think they were leaning towards having it in a confined area around Springsteel again, as they'd begun plowing an area out to the east.

If anybody hears any updates, please put them on here.

It would be fun to meet a few fellow HSO'ers out on the lake.

i was told that it was open to the whole lake on a diffrent HSOforum..then i was called today and told that it was a small space on the lake ... so lets just say that it is still up in the air of wat they are going to do?? if they open it up to the whole lake you will be able to use your house! witch i dont know wat is better??...and yes my grandpa is from holt and that is where i am most of my time! he is 2 mi north of holt right off the highway!