• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MAG

fishuhalik

There was a thread a few weeks ago about it. A bunch of us played the Beta and it wasn't very good, especially after playing CODMW2.

It was just the beta, so hopefully they are planning on improving it.

Not sure if you can still do it or not, but we just downloaded the beta out of the PS Store. You might want to see if its still there and give it a try. (It is a big download, so it will take a while)

I played it through level 10 just so I could try out the 256 player match. It was ok, the 256 has quite a bit of action going on but in the smaller games a lot of time is spent just running to different areas on the map.

The lack of challenges, killstreaks and weapon variety made it somewhat stale quick. Like I said I played it through 10 levels then played just one 256 player game and have yet to play it again.

It wasnt horrible and I could see how some people will love it but for me its not worth $60.