• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My loss is your gain (literally!!!). Selling 2 year old Jacket and Bibs. I bought these both 2 winters ago when I was 6'1" and about 255lbs. I am now 6'1" and 213lbs (and still dropping). Both items are size 2XL and I am drowning in them.

Bibs are the black Ice Armor insulated bibs, worn maybe 12 times. Just washed and look like new. New the bibs cost $109 (just looked it up on local site)

Jacket is the Gander Moutain guide series jacket. Very similar to Columbia jacket. Zip in liner/light jacket. Going from memory here, but believe it was $89 new.

I would like to sell them together for $150, trying not to separate. I am located in Woodbury. Need to sell before season to buy new suit. Pictures available...

Good for you!! I'm 6'1 as well, and stepped on the scale last March to watch it tally 261.1. Enough was enough, and finally decided to try the Dr. Laura diet..."eat less, move more". Today just under 230, and I know what you mean about the 2X stuff not fitting any more. It's great...keep up the good work!!

I'm 6' 0" and the scale said 268 after the State Fair. Today it says 235 and I'm afraid the brand new gore-tex rain suit I bought in July and still haven't worn will end up listed on this site next spring as well.

Keep movin'.

SPTRIX