• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

well i tried.

Burnham

on the way home today i saw a beagle running alongside the road so once i got home i decided instead of watching tv i would check if it had a tag.i went back up the road to find it and i found it again(another 1/2 mile down the road) and had seen it was a boy and yelled for it to come accordingly. yelled "wanna treat", and the thing would not let me get within 15 yards of it, never hesitated. it seemed super confused, and was also limping frown. it would go in someones back yard, then i would drive around the block and it just kept doing the same thing for 20 minutes until i lost its location. oh well, i got it off the highway and into neighborhoods, hope someone honest can find it and return it. by the way it did have a tag, so theres some hope.

glad you tried...glad there are people like you out there that make an effort. the dog is lost/scared/hungry.... and his owners are probably frantically looking for him. You should call your local law enforcement agency to see if they've had any lost dog reports lately. Also call the local shelter. Those are the first places someone will call when they loose their dog!!