• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

howdy

Well, if anyone looks @ the iowa posts, check mine out. My husb. & I used one of our timeshare bonus weeks and went to Okoboji, Iowa. We stayed @ the Village West. It was a wonderful spot. The whole area is lovely. The fishing was fair. No musky for us. Stan picked up a 7.5 northern. We also got jumbo perch, & crappie.
We've never been in a tornado warning where people really, really head for cover before, but did experience one last sun. It touched down just north of us.
Spent the day in St Paul yest. with my dau. looking for maternity jeans. Geez, all they had was that ugly poly/cotton when I had the kids. Needless to say, I now again say why I moved up north.
I heard a gal on wcco am radio say that she had dropped her child off @ day care @ 0700, & @ 0800 had gone 2 blocks on the bridge from Hudson, Wi heading to St Paul. (roadwork has cut the lanes down to only 2).

Well, keep those rods and reels fresh...Char