• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rear window graffics

Wondering if anyone here has like the mossy oak rear window deal on their truck? it claims "unobstructed" view, but from the outside i know you cant see through it... Just wanting to hear from someone that has it on their truck as when i back the boat or any kind of trailer up, i primarily look through the back window to do it..

thanks guys

The "unobstructed view" means you can see from inside to outside, but not required to see from outside to inside on a back window (whether tinting or 'perforated' decal). This is the requirement for many states.

Front windshield - nothing below the "ASI" marking. (Federal/DOT requirement I believe - all states.)

Front seat side windows most have a limit on tinting but doesn't seem to be enforced.

Ya, i was just worried i wouldnt be able to see out from the inside. I dont know for sure if thats what im going to do, going this weekend to get the side fronts tinted to match the side backs and might do something with the back also.

Side fronts cannot be darker than 50% (Legally) with that said my 07' white impala was tinted to 30% all the way around. She looks black from the outside looking in as i have black leather interior. . . however mr. officer that stopped me for driving slightly over the speed limit didnt think it looked too cool and wrote me up for it. Ended up being 26% on his tester.

Remember that the windows come factory with a few percent on them.

Back windows on pickups can be as dark as you'd like, althought its not the easiest to see out of at night.