• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wooden Pallets

i am looking for pallets to use for our wood pile we are willing to buy them and we only 8-10 and it seems nobody wants to give that any up. we need them so the wood doesnt rot. they dont need to be in the best of shape either so if you can help me out that would be great thanks

Hey Uncle Mike, how about sending some of those pallets down yonder. I tried getting some from work but i geuss they needed the 50,000 pallets for 100 blocks so it didnt work out, you know how mark is 2X4's wont work its got to be better. But if you just wanna email my mom or give her a buzz at work and let her know that you have some, that would be good then she could tell Mark to settle down a little bit. Hopefully it works out i wanna get a start on the wood pile, at this point it will take me untill September to stack it all. O another question for ya... i have a question about this slightly used black lab you have... lol