Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smilee_54

air shocks

3 posts in this topic

hey guys Ihave a question for you. Ihave a 2006 mercury grand marquis I would like to put air shocks in it but can't seem to find anything. All I can find is the air bags and the dealership wants a fortune for some custom order parts thanks. If anyone has any ideas let me know thanks

What are you trying to achieve be adding these to the Marquis? Ride quality, raise a sagging read end or replace them with a non-working factory air ride system?

I assume this is for the rear only, correct?

Strutmasters Ultimate Ride Conversion Suspension System looks to be an option. Price is pretty good also.

I do not have a factory air ride system on the gm. When I put my boat on there is alot of sag. The factory setup seems to be less than par. I don't have a very big boat. Its a 73 14 foot lund and its 48 inches wide. I was thinking that the boat motor and trailer should be around 500 lbs or so. Yes its only for the rear. I do have coil springs on the rear end. I was looking into air lift system but was looking for all options. I will have to look into the strutmasters conversion kit thanks