Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul S

Temp/Oxyegen sensors

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any experience using the temperature / oxygen sensors that are sold as a combination unit for around $50.00 ? I'm wondering how accurate they are.
Thanks
Paul

There was one for a buck on hsolist the other day in the fishing area, I'm not sure it's what you're looking for or asking about, but it was there.
wink.gif

------------------
Good Luck & Watch your bobber!
MnSportsman
Proud to be a member in good standing, of the
"Church of the Divine Wilderness"!
;)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I have two decoy jig sticks that just slip in between the rods and 'canvas' on the roof.  A fish can pull some line off it hits hard.  A Velcro loop can be added for additional security.   There are more custom ways of doing it but that works for me.
    • I'll betcha the camera doesn't survive the summer.   And I clean my weeds off and the pull the plug too without grumbling.
    • I know...   It was a joke...   This is Sillytown (capital S)...     I did check to see if the article was legit though.
    • Hoont Robust Electronic Rodent Trap - Clean and Humane Extermination of Mice, Rats and Squirrels [UPGRADED VERSION] by Hoont 4.9 out of 5 stars 37 customer reviews   Want it Saturday, Dec. 10? Order within 2 hrs 18 mins and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout. Details Sold by Four Corners Dist. and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available. EASY TO USE– Simply plug in the device with the provided adapter or insert batteries, apply a small amount of bait, such as peanut butter, etc., then place the Hoont™ Electronic Rat Trap at the desired location and power it on. The Electronic Rat Trap will emit a 7000V shock when a rodent enters into the trap, instantly killing the rodent. New more powerful upgraded version. ADVANCED SMART DETECTION TECHNOLOGY – The Hoont™ Electronic Rat Trap is equipped with advanced rodent detection technology, which ensures that rats and all other rodents get instantly killed, without any possibility of escaping. Works for Mice, Rats, Squirrels, Chipmunks and other similar rodents. ULTRA HUMANE - The Hoont™ Electronic Rat Trap kills the rodents as quickly and humanely as possible. It works by emitting a 7000V electric shock, which instantly kills the rodent, with virtually no pain to the rodent. SAFE & NO MESS – Get rodent free without the use of dangerous poisons and chemicals / Discarding the rodent is a breeze with absolutely no mess. No blood and no touching of dead rodents; to discard the exterminated rodent, simply pick up the device, slide the dead rodent into the trash bin and place the trap back to its location ready for its next catch. / Dimensions: 11” x 4.5” x 5” PLUG-IN or BATTERIES - The Hoont™ Electronic Rat Trap comes with a 5 Ft. plug-in adapter for hassle free unlimited kills. Can also be operated with 4 ‘D’ batteries (batteries not included), allowing up to 30+ kills per set of batteries. / Features also an extension plugin- indicator light for hard-to-reach areas, that enables to check for trapped rodents without the need to check the actual device. / Upgraded parts for enhanced performance. There are cheaper options but I thought you guys would prefer the good one.... It will even catch dinner for reb.     I think that 110 isn't going to do it for rodents.   This baby has 7000 volts...  
    • If you install a ventless heater please list me as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy
    • This is silly town.  It was a joke, although on a stand alone basis the article was pretty interesting.   If it was an actual discussion item it would have been posted in one of the hunting forums. 
    • I oppose all that camera stuff, with auto ticketing.   How will the camera tell if there is water in my live well?  Or in my minnow bucket?  Will it focus on the plug as I drive into the parking lot?     I also oppose the red light cameras and speed cameras.  What's next?  Drones following us around? 
    • Must be a hell of a good camera and lens. And no, I follow the rules now as they are written. 
  • Our Sponsors