• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

gel cell chargers

kwkfsh

Question

Heres a tip that may save some headaches. A couple years ago I bought a new gel cell for the vexilar. I was never able to get much time out of it before the display would dim out. When I got an aquaveiw last year I noticed the charger that came with it sparked much brighter when it was hooked up. I took a multimeter and checked the voltage on both chargers. The one I was using for the vex was only putting out about 11 volts and never fully charging the battery, the one that came with the aquaveiw was putting out about 16 volts and would fully charge the battery. If you don't seem to be getting a full charge out of your battery check the charger to see if you are getting full voltage out of it.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet