• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

7MM Rem. Mag. Comparison

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read/heard somewhere that Swift A Frame and Nosler Partition are compable....is this so ?

I ask because I just bought a used BAR in 7MM Rem.Mag. & have used Remington Premier A Frame 180 grain for both moose & deer with great results. I am looking at the Remington A Frame in 160 grain factory load (that is all that is available) to use for both moose & deer....what do you think ? I am getting tired of looking at all the comparisons and would like to know that the A Frame is "good as it gets " for me ... My shots can range usually less than 100 yards but occassionally up to 350....my .30-06 was a killing machine at those distances but the continuous jamming of the infamous Remington Jam-o-matic has finally got to me after 40 years and my son now says that he wants to inherit the "problem. He is an auto mechanic and figures that he and his buddies can fix it ?