Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reef Runner

Iowa Race next year

1 post in this topic

Does anyone know if you can get tickets yet for the Nationwide race in Iowa? I think I might head down next year to see what a race is like in person. I looked at there HSOforum but it was unclear as to if I could get tickets for just that race.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• What's the point in making promises they can't live up to then?  
    • Hi, I am having a breast augmentation from Toronto on November 7th, and my family is going for a vacation on 15th. The doctor asked me to take rest for about two months. Can I go for camping a week after breast augmentation? What all should I take care of after having breast augmentation? Should I cancel the plan and stay at home taking rest? I am really confused. Please give some genuine replies and suggestions.
    • Thanks for sharing.
    • I think this link can help.
    • All tax changes originate in the house of representatives. The president at best can suggest tax changes, but none can actually be implemented anywhere other than the House of Representatives. So when Trump was on his "you had 30 years to close the loopholes" rant, he never stopped to think that in those 30 years Hillary Clinton has never held a single position that could make changes to this countries tax code. Nor would she have that power as President anyway, other than to veto any changes made at the House level. Do we forget the vast majority of "governing" is performed at the House of Representatives level? If the house isn't on board, nothing gets done: which is why last sessions Congress was the least productive one in the history of the country.
    • Did you read what I said at all? You brought up election fraud, not voter fraud. Those are separate crimes. Voter fraud doesn't happen, but that is the one Trump and Republicans go after. Election fraud does happen, but that isn't the type of fraud Trump is talking about. Turning off the valve to the kitchen sink doesn't do any good when the bathtub faucet is leaking. Trump doesn't even know what problem to go after, much less how it should be solved.     I'm sure Mr. O'Keefe's "Project Veritas" is completely unbiased and totally not influenced at all by the donation Project Veritas received from a charitable organization known as the Trump Foundation. Oops, really a shame the Trump Foundation was ordered to stop soliciting funds and submit it's paperwork, otherwise that may have gone unnoticed.
    • Hello i have been building a fish house this past year when ive had time. I have enjoyed looking at all of your builds throughout the year getting ideas and ways on going about certain things. But now as i am finishing up the interior, i am asking for advice from all of you on counter tops, colors, and my plans/ideas. Darker or Lighter stain for walls/ceiling- i dont want it too dark, but if i choose a darker stain, id want to have lighter colored accents such as counter tops? Counter tops- do most make their own with laminate or buy pieces of counter top on sale in stores? Im thinking i will have to make my own. I like to hear everyones 2 cents because you may see something i missed and others have much more experience with building fish houses. I built a 8x12 plus 3' V. This is my first house so some things could have been planned better and done differently but im designing and learning as I go. I wont have a better more recent picture until later tomorrow so i made a rough sketch.
    • Google never lies    Send it to Soros, he is the one who decides what things the common folk are supposed to be outraged over.
    • This can be a 2 edged sword.  I am a cabinetmaker and introduced 3d design to my area on a laptop back in the late 90's. It was perfect for a long time but now customers look around at other sites and if they are not given limits the design process can sometimes eat up as much labor as the production process. My experience has led me to tell my clients that I offer as much design expertise as they are willing to pay for. I will do an initial design and then allow them to review it. They only get a 3d with no dimensions and any more they need to agree to pay for the design time that I provide and when they sign off, that ends up being part of the total contract.   If you start to offer free design you will run into people who either chew up all your time and then take your design to the guy who will do it for cheaper because he doesn't have the investment into the cad part and doesn't put the time into the design or you will get the DIY crowd who uses you to design their house for free and then they will build off your plans. That's just life and you probably see it already in your regular business.    Good luck if you decide to proceed. The industry needs good businesses in it.
  • Our Sponsors