• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a place that makes hard salami

I am looking for a meat center or locker plant to make HARD SALAMI. I would be willing to go from Breckenridge mn, to Alexandria-Glenwood , Appleton, Ortonville area to get some made. Does anybody know of a place that makes HARD SALAMI. I don't care about any other kind of sausage. FYI, Klinders,Miltona Meats and Minnewaska Meats do not make it.

I'll have to remember Webbers meats in Reynolds next time I'm heading north. I have never had a deer processed there and about the only thing I buy when I go to L&M is the jalepeno cheddar brats. By far the best brats I've ever eaten even though you know you had them for at least 3 days. Does Webber's have a store that you can go and pick some stuff up at?