• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Broken bow mount for Minn Kota Maxxum 101

ToddyP5

Question

Hey guys looking for some help with my Minn Kota Maxxum 101. The motor is mounted on the bow to a Lund 2025. For the second time the plastic base of the motor that attaches to the bow of the boat has broken. The first time the base simply peeled itself off of the bow breaking away from the bolts when used at full tilt in rough head wind. The second time while trying to maunever in wind the whole plastic base cracked in the middle on the port side and is now very fragile and wants to break completely. Seems pretty cheap to me. Do I just order a new one and be careful or does Minn Kota offer something more sturdy similar to the Gator mount that Motor guide makes?

I appreciate any help...

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet