Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ride this weekend

1 post in this topic

I am thinking about heading north this weekend. Leaving the mille lacs area. Anyone intered in riding along.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I'm talking about safety and overdoses in general, not so much extreme pain. No experience, you?
    • Asked the remaining 5 ladies 0/5 none of them buy a tag but 4/5 husbands hunt. Not calling tip could turn in the mayor of the town etc. Will let a higher power decide their fate for killing gods creatures needlessly in time. All of you that can lie on here and act like you know no 1 bending the rules cmon. Your baitpiles should work good this year in a no or low acorn year. I just pray your gun jams or the scope falls off. 
    • Good God!! And these people actually  vote   "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of American people"  H. L. Mencken
    • Meh, I don't think I've seen a Hillary sign in the metro. Not many Trump signs either. Still seeing some Bernie bumper stickers though.    
    • I did a little right up on my 2016 season on fishing minnesota. I will post the link here.    Click here
    • Article titled "Grifters-in-chief" is from Wall Street Journal... (duh)   In regards to zero Hedge. Your quote: "Critics have noted". Original Wikipedia quote (your source?) : "Critics have alleged"....   Your little twist ??    Also Zero-Hedge, more than anything else, is an investors page. Their political articles are always linked to their original source.   again...(duh)  
    • Interesting observation up on the Iron Range and North. The lack of Hillary Clinton signs. U know lots will be votin blue, but yet no one wants to display it.  Lack of enthusiasm? Embarrassment due to union vs 2nd amendment conflict ? Plenty of Mills, Nolan, and local  candidate signs up EVERYWHERE.... yet...
    • Ohh.. How a bout a positive spin for Getaclue and little bobby. Both having a hard time digesting the death spiral of the clinton crime machine.    
    • You guys ever notice how many articles Uncle Bill posts from Zero Hedge, such as his last two articles (some have pseudonym Tyler Durden as the author, some don’t list any author or source at all but you can tell by the links)? If you do any research on that site you’ll find it was founded by Daniel Ivandjiiski, a Bulgarian-born former hedge-fund analyst who was barred from the industry for insider trading (and one of its main writers). One of its three other main writers left earlier this year, and “described the site's political content as "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=one-who-thinks-I-am-silly. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.) Critics have noted it aligns closely with Soviet propaganda.   This is where Uncle Bill gets most of his information. From a blog which tries to remain anonymous, founded and written by a Bulgarian, which one of its own writers had to leave because he couldn't take how it peddles Russian views of the world and U.S. politics.      
  • Our Sponsors