• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trolling fishing mast with planer boats, mount, 16 releases, and approximately 30 spoons and plugs. Here is a description of it:

This combo kit contains Big Jon Dual Planer Rigger and two Big Jon Otter Boats. It has everything you need to rig up your own boat for trolling. The Otter Boat's unique shape creates minimal water resistance, allowing it to achieve greater distance from the boat. Tracks straight and will not porpoise. The Dual Planer Rigger is engineered to last through years of use. It features 1/8" thick wall anodized aluminum, Lexan and stainless steel mast, adjustable disk clutches and stainless steel line guides. This twin-reel manual model has dual reels and swivel pulleys to easily handle planer boards on both the port and starboard sides of your boat simultaneously.

New this equipment would cost well over $400 at Cabela's for the mast and boards, releases are at least $45 and new spoons and plugs are $3 and 5 a piece , selling for $350 firm and it's in great shape. Selling for a friend that moved to ND. Email to set up a time to take a look at it(I'm in St. Michael) or with additional questions or if you need a pic I can be reached at my username at Yahoo