Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

any thoughts on NADEN boats

1 post in this topic

anyone have a opinion on NADEN boats? near as I can tell there is only one U.S. distributor who's in Michagan, wondering with the rate exchange, if it might be cheaper to cross the border?
and then does anyone know what, or how you'd declare it when you bring it back, or can you buy it, register in minnesota and just drive it back?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I happen to be a member of that club and will admit that the monthly carving demonstrations and the decoy of the year build alongs are worth every cent of the annual membership fee. If anyone is interested in any sort of decoy carving, fish or duck, shore bird, or song bird, there is someone in the club that will help you as you move forward.  ----------------------------------------------   This one was all scrap wood. A pine head taken from the scrap box at carving club. The body was a price of firewood taken from @Wanderer 's wood trailer. Originally thought to be basswood, but more than likely boxelder. Hollowed, with a cedar base plate, and it will get a leaded red oak keel later in the week.    It hunts this coming weekend. 
    • "This just never happens"...   Crooked hillary should be in prison...
    • A couple of foggy pictures from yesterday morning. Took these at 8:00 am.
    • Great Deer Snagfinder! Still not much for rut signs in the woods over here. A couple of really small scrapes is all I've seen sp far...
    • It's an ignorant question asked again for some ignorant reason.  You're voting Hillary and I'm voting Trump.  No need to get so mad.  I have no idea, just like you, if the poles are correct or not. However even someone who feels the need to ask the same ignorant question for a second time realizes Hillary or Trump will be the next President.
    • You can't even follow a conversation in your own head. According to has always been a zero sum game. Right now if the polls are correct, it is not either Trump or Hillary.....a vote for Trump or Johnson are completely the same.....neither are going to win. So once again .....please choose......either are the polls wrong, or are you going to waste your vote? It is a simple question asked for the second time.
    • Keep that knee on the ground.  I have never once said anything about the poles whether Trump was up or down.  So it's either Trump or Hillary.  Have to choose one.....sorry you're mad bro.
    • Yep, we are now at the point that Del and D2E have to say either the poles are wrong, or not vote for Trump. Because according to their own logic.....if the poles are would be a wasted vote. So what will it be? Have to choose one........
    • Heavens no.  Del doesn't believe in wasting his vote.
  • Our Sponsors