Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evertroll

3 posts in this topic

I need a battery to run a 46 pound trolling motor. Has anyone used one of the evertroll batteries? I saw that Cabelas has them for $300. That is about the same price as a good on board charger and normal batterie. If they are as good as they sound i think it would be worth it. any info would be great.

Buy one! The evertroll are nickel-zinc batteries which will run your trolling motor a lot longer on a charge and the take less time to charge when you do. They require little maintenance, if any. And according to the the company that makes them, I think it's Evercel, the lifetime on the evertroll's is great. They're also good from an environmental stand point.

Check out the April-May issue of In-Fisherman. There is some really good informayion on deep cycle batteries. From what I could tell the evertroll is definately the best for long life and standing up to possible abuse.