• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frameless pontoon

I am pretty excited, I picked up just before Christmas a Creek Voyager framelss pontoon.

I read up on it some, it was a really good deal from Cabelas and was able to pick it up for about half the regular price. it was a floor model.

From what I understand, I will need to get some neoprenes for using it early season and fall. But I am okay with that.

I am wondering if anyone else has one. Do you have an anchor hooked up to it or do you just keep paddling to stay in place?

I can't wait to get out with it this spring and do some early fishing. I have a few places I keep wanting to get to but don't get a chance to. I'm hoping to do some fly fishing for pan fish. I am also trying to find a place I can go to to start with to get used to using it that I can catch some fish but not get too far out in case of an issue. From what I could tell though, there are no leaks.

Nathan