• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glacier Ice Fishing Shelters

FOOTDOC

Question

I currently own a 2 man Clam portable shelter and am considering purchasing the 3 man Glacier ice fishing shelter. Does any one have any experience with the Glacier product? Here in Indiana, we don't have any glacier dealers to look over the products, but they sure look good on the internet and I really like the weight of the Glacier. Is it well built? Is it built as well as a clam? Thanks for the information!

------------------

3 answers to this question

I too bought the Glacier 3 based on the pictures on the internet. It is a great shelter. Easy to load and unload in my truck by myself. Light and easy to pull walking out to the fishing grounds. Fast setup and very sturdy. I would suggest that you have a way to anchor it if there is any wind. Because it is so light, you could become a wind sailor very easily.