• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fish house shelter tags

Pig_sticka

Question

i have my 3 man fish house registered and i have it on my houses zipper. what do i do with my 1 man portable? i see that there were 2 tags but it only seemed one went on the house. can i put that other tag on my 1 man or do i have to go out and buy a new registration. i should have tried to make the other tag removable. anyone have any ideas?

3 answers to this question

Are you asking if you can use the same license on different portables? if so, yes you can, and you can just switch them around. You can also go to the place where you bought your license and ask to have a replacement one made, and put that one on your other shelter. Same tag on two houses. I'm not sure what happens if you get caught using both houses though.

I think he is talking about the 2 stickers you get with 1 shelter tag. One is to be displayed on the shelter, the other you keep with you.

If you want to use the same shelter tag for both shelters, you need to make it removeable and switch the shelter tag back and forth...