• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New St. Croix Ice Rod Blanks?

Question

7 answers to this question

I bought the medium St Croix Rod at Gander Mountain for $28. I use it for walleyes while jigging and am very impressed with the rod so far. Very sensitive and can feel if the half minnow is fouled or fell off the hook.

I don't believe Gander Sells the Blanks. It is a fully assembled Ice Rod (No Reel). Find out what Gander he got one for $28. I haven't seen them under $39.99. Gander is carrying 5 different weights and lenghts, from 24" to 32" and Medium to Ultra Lite.

I picked up the 24" UL and the 28" M at Gander for $29.99 each. I love both rods, super sensitive, especially with 4lb fireline. If you see the rods for more than $29.99, make them call any of the stores in the west metro area. I've been to all three, and they all have the rods for $30.00.