Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corey Bohn

Lake Minnewaska Fall Walleye Classic tournament field expanded

5 posts in this topic

We have expanded the tournament field for this year's Warrior Boats Lake Minnewaska Fall Walleye Classic on Sept. 12-13 in Glenwood, MN, to accomodate more teams.

Currently, 82 teams are signed up as of today and we will be increasing the payouts accordingly. Teams interested in fishing this year's Fall Walleye Classic should contact the tournament director by email at: minnkotaoutdoors@msn.com or by calling 320-424-1382 for entry forms and more information.

Payouts for the original 75 team field were as follows, and as stated, we will increase the payouts accordingly based on the total number of teams.

1---$6,000

2---$3,000

3---$2,000

4---$1,500

5---$1,350

6---$1,200

7---$1,000

8---$700

9---$600

10--$500

11--$350

12--$350

13--$350

14--$350

15--$350

The Fall Walleye Classic is open to all teams, and includes divisions within the overall tournament. Divisions include: the Father/Son/Daughter Division and the Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Division. Teams are automatically placed in the divisions at no added cost and fish only against teams within their division for an added $450. Teams in the divisions are also eligible to win the overall cash and prize payouts.

In addition to the overall cash and prize payouts, an added $7,500 in Warrior Boats Manufacturer Contingency Cash is offered, if the winner of the 2009 Fall Walleye Classic is the original owner of a 2008 or newer boat, and wins the Fall Walleye Classic while fishing from their boat. An additional $7,500 in Warrior Boats Dealer Contingency Cash is also offered if the winning team purchased their Warrior from Bobbers Marine in Glenwood, MN. For more information, contact the tournament director at the email or phone number listed above.

Deadline to enter the 2009 Warrior Boats Lake Minnewaska Fall Walleye Classic is September 1, or 100 boats, whichever comes first.

Tightlines.

Corey

Will you increase the number of places paid or increase money only or both. Just curious as I'm alredy signed up. Either way nice to see things are going well

Eyewarrior,

with the increase in teams you will see payouts increase both ways for this year's Fall Classic. I can be more specific once I know the total number of teams after the Sept. 1 deadline. Good luck in this year's tournament and we'll see you in September.

Eyewarrior,

with the increase in teams you will see payouts increase both ways for this year's Fall Classic. I can be more specific once I know the total number of teams after the Sept. 1 deadline. Good luck in this year's tournament and we'll see you in September.

More money & more places most excellent. Should be fun!!!

Just a reminder that the deadline to register is Sept. 1 No entries will be accepted after the deadline. 87 teams signed up as of today 8/29/09. Any questions email or call the tourney director at minnkotaoutdoors@msn.com or call 320-424-1382.