• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

English Cockers

Ron Burgundy

They are available. You will probably buying from a hobby breeder vs. a Cocker kennel.

I was fortunate enough to buy a field bred American Cocker from a gentleman in Pennsylvania for $500. Most of these pups are in the $1200-$1500 range. I was set to get a pup from a breeding that was slated at $1500 but the breeding did not take. Start a search and see where it leads you. I got lucky and found this pup after the original breeding failed and started calling other kennels I had previously contacted and one of them turned me onto these dogs...

Good Luck!

Ken

This lady and her husband have been breeding Cockers for 3 yrs. She works at the vets office. I believe the grandparents were hunters but not the mother. I just have to pull the trigger. Not sure I've got the 500 bones, let alone 1000 or 1500. I'll never be the guy that spent 1500 on a dog. That's just not me. Maybe if I hit the powerball!