• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hound Heater

Saw557

My dog turned ten this past October and last winter I fell for buying him one. Pretty decent concept. Easily installed. I mostly trust it. Always a concern with electricty for me leaving lights on. I figure worst case scenerio I'm most likely out a dog house. Doubt it'd burn down the garage if it ever did start a fire. I'd give it a thumbs up. I bent my dog door years ago so it doesn't shut tight at all so it probably doesn't get extremely warm in there but I don't really want it to anyway.

I would definietly recommend the Hound Heater. I have an insulated kennel in my garage that is shared by a GSP and a black lab so I'm know they won't get too cold but with the temps well below zero I figure adding some extra heat is the least I could do for them. The Hound Heater installs easy and the bulbs seem to last quite a while, I went through one last winter and am still on the 1st one this year.