• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your Olympic sport

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
Quote:
What sport have you always dream of participating in, in the Olympics? Summer, Winter or both.
and Shane replies,
Quote:
Sumer I'll go with Girls Volleyball
Do you really think you'd make the team though??!! winksmilelaugh

Woops thought it was what to watch. But I still wouldn't mind making the girls sand volleyball team!! laugh And never underestimate how good I'd look in speedos and sports top. shocked

I'll still stick with bobsled, probably two man.

Basketball in the Summer.

love basketball, but for us vertically challanged people, its JUST a dream. My fancy drippling skills can only go far, when you're a foot shorter than the rest of the players. blush

Originally Posted By: dan z
winter- down hill skiing/ or the one when they shoot and cc ski

Known as the Biathalon also my choice for a winter sport.

Archery in the summer.

I scense a theam......

ok so we know neighbor guy likes shooting things, .... hmmm - someelse to NOT give a hard time to.

Winter - Hockey, Luge, Downhill and slalom.

Summer - Sprints and maybe the Gymnastics.

Hmmm .... Hockey and skiing, see we do have things in common upNorth grin

sprints ?? are you crazy grin

I don't participate, I just watch!! That and my son was a sprinter/hurdler in Jr High and High school, that got me interested.

Just hanging out on a fishing site means we have some things in common smile

Seeing as I loved swimming in high school for me summer olympics would be swimming.

Winter olympics, championship TV watching and ice fishing.

Although now I would probably sink like a rock.

Lisa, I promise that if you get hit hard enough, you will never know.

I caught a hard right hook by a fellow in the ring many years ago in the third round and he knocked me out. We were on our way home when I asked what happened. That was 2 hours later and I had showered and eaten.

You get hit hard enough and no, there is no pain, you just go blank.

I was lucky enough to see 4 Olympic sites while I was stationed in Germany. I went to the site of the 1936 summer games in Berlin were Jesse Owens was the first American in the history of Olympic Track and Field to win four gold medals in a single Olympics. I ran a 10k on the site of the 1972 summer games in Munich and also got to see the Rolling Stones inside the stadium. I skied on the site of the 1936 winter games in Garmisch-Partenkirchen,Germany and the 1976 winter games in Innsbruck, Austria. As you can guess my winter sport would be the slalom and giant slalom and for my summer any race 10000 meters and under and the hurdles are just fun to see people ran that fast while clearing then one after another.

Seeing as I loved swimming in high school for me summer olympics would be swimming.

Winter olympics, championship TV watching and ice fishing.

Although now I would probably sink like a rock.

LOL LOL laugh

You crack me up Barb