• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

whos going to be in the nba finals?

Burnham

i hate to say it but i for some reason think san antonio is going to make it to the finals. i strongly dislike san antonio but when everyone forgets about them(such as now)they seem to prove everyone wrong.

Spurs vs Celtics is my guess.....i wouldnt be suprised if its Spurs vs Pistons tho.

i know im goin out on a limb with san antonio, i actually REALLY hope im wrong cuz im tired of san antonio...i think itd be cool to have Lakers vs Celtics just because of the history!!

Quote:
i hate to say it but i for some reason think san antonio is going to make it to the finals.

I have the same feeling. I'd like to see the Suns in it though. If Boston and Detroit meet up that should be a good series in the East...In another thread I chose Boston over San Antonio in the Finals, and I'm sticking with that.