• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How to turn a bow mount to stern mount

I don't know if anything is out there that would be an easy fix for you, I do know it would take a lot of work modding it so you could use it as a transom mount, but I'm not sure it would be worth the effort. You'd be better off selling the extra one and buying a transom mount IMO, I'm sure with a little looking you could find something at a good price.

Mike,

How about a trade, I will give you my transom mount for your bowmount.

In reality, there really isn't an easy or cheap way to do it, so like FF said, you are best off selling it and buying a transom mount. And as much as I would like to have a bowmount, my boat isn't currently set up for it and I don't see the time it would require to mod my boat in the near future to accept one. Boy would it be nice though.