• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

John19 - Angel Eyes -n- Trout

Mark Cook

John,

Angel Eyes would be a great trout bait in your part of the world. After a sport show one evening we messed with hammered gold Angel Eyes Juniors in a trout pond, it was nuts. The rainbows would attack the Angels in schools, it really was unbelievable. If Jeff (the manufacture) had told me this, without seeing it first hand, I would have called it talk. In that same trout pond the fish ignored crawlers, corn and marshmallows. I have heard of similar reports from trout lakes near home as well. I have done well with large Angel Eyes fishing for lake trout in Canada.

The Angel Eyes should produce great trout fishing in reservoirs such as Eleven Mile or Spinning. Give ‘em a try and lets know.

---------------------------------
Mark

Bluewater Bait & Sports
www.Bluewater-bait.com

I agree, and plan to try Angel Eyes for lakers around Ely this winter. Only drawback is how long it takes them to get down in deeper water. Can't think of a way to lick that problem without ruining the wide slow flutter on the drop that is this lure's hallmark and major attraction.

I guess the only answer is . . . PATIENCE! grin.gif

And Jeff: I have Jrs and regular sized ones typically used for perch, crappies and walleyes. How big do you make them?

------------------
"Worry less, fish more."
Steve Foss
[email protected]