• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IGL accesses in rough shape!

I was just going to post this. I have heard of twin vehicles going atleast partially through in the last week. One on little millers last weekend and one on trickle slough yesterday. If you do choose to chance make sure you avoid these areas that traditionally have bad ice. The fishing is way too good this time of year to lose a vehicle just so you didn't have to walk a little ways to get to the fish.

The ice as of last sunday was still very good both at the landing and out further but with the warm temps I expect it to go fast. you should still beable to get on at the access but driving might be another issue. The fish are definitely biting but im not too sure you would want to walk all the way out to big stony. There are other good bites happening in the area that are much easier to get to depending on what you were looking to catch.

There were still people driving on anglers bay yesterday afternoon but there was a lot of water on the ice and it did rain down there late yesterday afternoon.

Was still several trucks driving on West when I came by at 7pm last night. today got to 48 or so other than snow melt its not hurting much ice, The DNR has posted a warning that points are getting soft so beware.