• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Women Anglers & Outdoor Women

HHHmmmmmmm

What part of that title means:

1. a dating forum

2. what color looks good

3. etc etc etc.

Not that we can't vear off on other subjects and have fun with topics. But please, respect women for what we have to offer on these ( Angling and outdoor activities ) subjects.

Sorry - just ranting.

Had to get that off my chest ( no smart remarks there \:D )

Slam, nothing against you, that topic, and others have come up a few times.

And thanks for asking! Yes I had a good year on the ice, caught my biggest walleye yet, 25" some huge jumbo perch and some great slabs !!!!!! All in all not a bad ice fishing season.

How about yourself?

Originally Posted By: reelemin
Yes I had a good year on the ice, caught my biggest walleye yet, 25" some huge jumbo perch and some great slabs !!!!!! All in all not a bad ice fishing season.

Cool! nothing quite like looking down the hole and seeing something like that comin' up at you.

Slam - Its not that things need to stay on "straight and narroe". But joking about subjects that are already not taken seriously when a women talks about them, is just not a good way to start out. The women on this forum, and alot of women, know what they are talking about, even when it comes down to so called "male dominated" topics. Respect before joking, is a good way to start.

Now on to fishing. Where do you live, cuz the jumbos ( biggest ones I've caught yet ) came out of some lakes down in SW minnesota. The eyes did come out of Mille Lacs early in the season, we actually ice about 11 that day, all in the 24 - 26 " range excapt for 1 at 19".

I fish from a kayak in the summer, sorry no room for passangers ;\)

You fish out of a kayak wow i bet thats tricky \:D

Had a cabin on millelacs for many years near isle and fished the lake all the time. Its were i was weened on walleye fishing

Good Luck fishin.

I love fishing Mille Lacs, out of Father Hen. State Park, fishing from the yak for smallies around the rocks is awesome.

I hope no hard feelings, we like to sling the **** just as much as anyone.

Oh really ? Thats funny \:D

Ya i could catch smallies right off my dock the largest was 5 pounds and i caught huge slabs right off the dock and very few people knew about the spot. Its been awhile since ive been on the big pond since we sold the cabin. Ive had alot of other things going on so many lakes so little time. grin.gif

5 lb smallie - thats great, I'm waiting for that day !!! grin.gif

my largest so far is 17" not sure of the weight.

Off the dock - thats about as good as it gets, when your cabin falls on a spot like that !! \:D

Originally Posted By: reelemin
5 lb smallie - thats great, I'm waiting for that day !!! grin.gif

my largest so far is 17" not sure of the weight.

Off the dock - thats about as good as it gets, when your cabin falls on a spot like that !! \:D

17" it would depend on when how fat but i guess it would be around 3.5 lbs that would just be a guess though \:\)

One of the capra's i heard caught a 7 lb smallie on mille lacs.

This was a few years back.

Hoodoo point near Tower. Many different islands and rock reefs to chose from for the fishing. It's a stained lake so you can catch them throughout the day. I've never targeted smallies until we started going there. fun fun fun.