• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Toys!!!

bassNspear

Yup still here being the season is about over it’s been slow. I ordered more supplies so I can start on next seasons Icesaws. Takes 3 weeks or more to get the steel for the blades. \:\( Maybe I’ll be able to get out and do some spearing next season if I have enough in the shelf. grin.gif The spearing forum sure got me excited about getting out again! Been doing paper work for taxes. Pretty lax blush.gif on keeping it up and end up entering all my checks and debit card purchases for the year when I start on my taxes. Also had a big snafu confused.gif when I upgraded QuickBooks and I’m still trying to figure that out. I think my wife will have to look at it. She’s a number cruncher at her job.

Takes awhile to read through Fishingmn when more people have time to post and more forums added. There are 3 other sites I frequent so it takes a couple of hrs to keep up. Not fishing sites either. Gotta run being there is a lot more reading to do.

crazy.gif

fishtoys, i am 95% sure my boss approved the purchase of an ice saw. i got the info i need printed off buti think i am going to wait this fall to order. how long will it take once i place the order.

Depends on how fast Rick emails me the order. I see you are from MN and I use SpeeDee in their area so it should only take 2 days from the time I receive the order. Sometimes people order at night and I get the info the next morning and they have their Icesaw the next day.

Simpletractors which is a garden tractor club for Allis-Chalmers and Simplicity garden tractors. Combineforums that’s about farming. Can’t forget hsolist looking for toy farm machinery and garden tractors. Caringbridge that is set up for people with serious illness’s that a person can post the status of a patient and there is a guest book that people can fill in to cheer them up and let them know you are thinking of them. Right now I have an old friend from years ago that had cancer and was in Rochester and had surgery. He’s cancer free now and is recuperating in a hospital where he lives and his family is close by. A great site that someone started. He really appreciates the guest book when someone reads it to him. The net is great being people from all over the states and other countries can sign it. \:\)

TractorHouse is another good one to look at machinery and the high prices. Sometimes there are links to follow and you never know where you end up. eek.gif

Youtube really takes time watching combines & tractors in the field.

Not to mention replying to posts in forums LOL

grin.gif

fishtoys, thanks for the reply. i will keep info in front of the boss, maybe she will order it. you know fathers day is coming. besides i cut her spear hole to. that should count for something.