• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Question for Harvey Lee

No. Clint is going to be out of town and we are going to miss. I really dont want to sit there for hours on end either.

Have a good time Brian. It wont be long and it will be that time of year. The new Harris car is almost ready and then its just sit and wait for warmer weather.

Do we go racing or Flathead fishing on Saturday night?????

Whats up with all the Fantasy leaque points Brian? You making a run for the top?

I haven't even started working on the karts yet and I also picked up a 2001 Ultramax chassis for 300 bucks that will be Patrick's to run this year. After tonight we should know who the new tech guy for the karts will be. I may have some issues with the engine combo I was running at the end of last year.It was legal, but according to the Hutch boys, they tightened up the intake port rule some more and all 4 engines may need a little welding up on the port. Just when I think I found something, they take it away mad.gif

When the karts are off for the night, I'll be chasing the kitties for sure this year. Last summer was a very down year for me on the cattin' side. Looks like we can finally get together this year and redeem myself \:\)

As far as the fantasy league goes, other than Daytona, 2 of my drivers have always crashed out and the other 2 are in the top 10. It's driving me nuts already.

good luck to clint and to brians carbs and drivers this year, i myself am not going to be racing this year,it is just getting too expensive like everything now days so i will be doing more fishing this year have fun Bill