• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Question for Dock of the Bay

Paul

Dockofthebay,

I see in your profile you are from Oakdale MN? if this is correct do you have any kids that go to school at Tartan? If so I have some intersting photos I can post for you.

Paul

Ok, I will post them here. I am a proffesional Disc Jockey and do a majority of the Tartan Events. Like Homecoming, Midwinter formal, and Prom. I have some good pics of homecoming and prom that were posted here a while back but I will repost them for you. Maybe you will recognize some of the kids.

Homecoming 2007:

IMG_5718small.jpg

IMG_5675small.jpg

midwinter formal:

IMG_7027.jpg

tartan2.jpg

Tatartan1.jpg

Thanks Paul - there are a couple of kids who look familiar, maybe brothers and sisters of kids I knew. Seems like I've seen one or two of your pictures though! They may have been used in the district newsletter? Are you doing Prom this year - it's almost that time again! I see these events were at the Prom Center too - that's new since my kids attended. Nice shots and thanks very much for sharing-

Yes Our company is doing prom, however It will not be me djing this prom, I will be in ND somewere in podunk land doing a prom for about 24 kids. A little different than the 900-1000 at tartan.