• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crystal Pierz Marine-----Update

Hello and welcome,

The federal government has just authorized a gigantic sum of money to be mailed out to the general population of the United States. This tax rebate check is to be used to help stimulate the economy and what better way to do this, then to purchase a boat made in the USA or even made locally?

Heck, even the Minnesota State quarter has a boat on it!

Now, for a short period of time, Crystal Pierz Marine, in conjunction with our manufacturers has made it even easier. For only $1000 down, basically, the amount of the average rebate check, we will double, triple or even quadruple your money!

Double = We will match your $1000

Triple = We will take an additional $2000 off.

Quadruple = We will take an additional $3000 off.

For example, here is a sample list of boats that we will QUADRUPLE your $1000 deposit:

Select Crestliner Pontoons

Select Ranger Boats

Select Centurion Boats

Select Bennington Pontoons

Or, here is a sample list of boats that we will Triple your $1000 deposit:

This is TRULY only a partial list, and almost every in-stock boat qualifies so please contact a sales representative for more information.

Click on the link and check it out. Also, any Questions, please contact myself.

http://www.crystalpierz.com/content.asp?nav=112560&cpid=8167&

Jason

Our rice lake store is still selling Ranger Boats. None of the Minnesota stores are selling them. As soon as the inventory is out in Rice Lake, i believe they will be selling only Tritons!!

We are selling Triton boats in Replace to the Rangers.

We have great deals on Crestliner Boats as well!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that our packages have been extended. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Thanks

Hello and welcome,

The federal government has just authorized a gigantic sum of money to be mailed out to the general population of the United States. This tax rebate check is to be used to help stimulate the economy and what better way to do this, then to purchase a boat made in the USA or even made locally?

Heck, even the Minnesota State quarter has a boat on it!

Now, for a short period of time, Crystal Pierz Marine, in conjunction with our manufacturers has made it even easier. For only $1000 down, basically, the amount of the average rebate check, we will double, triple or even quadruple your money!

Double = We will match your $1000

Triple = We will take an additional $2000 off.

Quadruple = We will take an additional $3000 off.

For example, here is a sample list of boats that we will QUADRUPLE your $1000 deposit:

Select Crestliner Pontoons

Select Ranger Boats

Select Centurion Boats

Or, here is a sample list of boats that we will Triple your $1000 deposit:

This is TRULY only a partial list, and almost every in-stock boat qualifies so please contact a sales representative for more information.

Click on the link and check it out. Also, any Questions, please contact myself.

http://www.crystalpierz.com/content.asp?nav=112560&cpid=8167&