• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What Joey said. Real good bass lake, good numbers lake for Musky. You'll definitely move fish, and should have no trouble picking a couple up, but you'll be hard pressed to get any over the 31" or 32" range and most will be under 30".

Pretty quiet lake that doesnt get a ton of pressure, mostly those staying on the lake fishing it. The Hay Creek access for the Chippewa Flowage is only about 5 minutes east on B from Callahan if you feel the need to pursue bigger fish at some point in your trip.

Go to Chip Flowage for the big fish... if you don't, and opt to go to mud/callahan then stay at Callahan Resort and tell Jan that Jari(yaree) says Hi. She is very nice. I was up there last weekend. I won't talk about what I caught. It was a crazy, crazy weathered weekend.