• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Common Redpoll

buzzsaw

another great image! Mike... I guess I'm more of a "birder" then I ever even realized!...just "fell" into the enjoyment of birds I guess..lol!...The big Sax-Zim bog shoot is this week-end,starts friday goes through sunday...seminars by the elite birders from all over the US..Cornel people..bird study group ornithologists and just plain bird enthusiasts...but ole ma nature is going to give everyone a "head slap", the forecast for this area is 4"-7" of snow(starting 6:00 tonight till tomorrow sometime) and no doubt the birders will be driving through those already narrow roads with heavy snows... I hope they have plows and tire chains as the people coming with little "kias" certainly don't have 4 wheel drive! ...lol! Even the various feeding stations (as the admiral road) will have a good portion of the seed covered by the snows... maybe the village of meadowlands will pull some strings and get the county to plow the roads this weekend grin.gif........Mike,as far as the first week of March,I certainly would be available ,no problem! grin.gif unless there's a blizzard forecast or something that weekend :o...always nice to meet up and enjoy the day with good company with cameras in hand!

I'll let you know when I'm coming up, Jonny. Need to get more of these types of images for the files. Hopefully all the birders have good luck with the weather this weekend... its definitely one place you wouldn't find me... too many peeps. cry.gifgrin.gif