• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Berkley Bubble Ups

Northlander

I have used those Crackle capsules in the summer for smallies and it works great. I think that it is pretty much the same thing as the Berkley Bubble Ups. I usually stick it in a tube like you said and I really nail 'em with it, I think that it might sound like a crawdad moving around the rocks. ><>
deadeye

Northlander.. Believe it or not, that is the only jig you are going to need when you are up in Canada fishing for lakers. You can tip it with a minnow or put some Trout Gel in the tail. I would also reccomend that you put 3 beads on your line before you tie your jig. The beads attract the trout.I know I have gone up to Nestor Falls Crow lake for the past 8 years. A group of 10 of us are going up 13th-17th of March. I am staying at Hansens Resort. About 15 minutes from Muskie Bay. Let me know if you have any questions that I can anser for you.

peace,
sj