• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

head leaking antifreeze on 00 700 RMK

Tullibee

hey, I have a 00 700 RMK that was running fine yesterday although didn't start on the normal 2-3 pulls, that would not start this morning and I see there is antifreeze leaking from the head gasket. a little history on the sled, I picked it up used in 04 with 1300 miles on it. ran awesome until last year when would not start, took it to a polaris dealer here in NE Minnesota where they got it running and blew both pistons and cylinders. the issue there was a water pump belt which they failed to see. anyways got a whole new top end of the motor out of the deal and has run great since. I am assuming that there is antifreeze getting into the cylinders and thats why it won't start but not sure. maybe too much info but thats where I stand. any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Edit/Delete Message