• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Camera Search

JClay

Does anyone know anything about the Fujifilm S700, 7 Megapixals?...Or have any suggestions for me, I would like to start doing some outdoor/nature photography..The Fuji is one of the cameras I looked at...Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to the Forum J! smile.gif....Being a user of Fuji "bridge cameras"..glorified "point and shoots" that is..I'm somewhat familiar with their cameras and like em for sure...I've been shooting the older fuji s5000(6 megs)...and the fuji s9000(9 megs)...both have done me well and great color, etc...each has their own particular properties and use each one for different occasions...The camera you're interested in is more of an "upgrated version" of my older s5000...bigger lcd screen on the s700....2.3"(mine is 1.8")...different zoom lens but all quite similar....all my photos posted here on the forum show the quality of the Fuji system(point and shoots of course)...I think you'd be ok with the fuji s700.I haven't actually used the s700 but again like the fuji products and have had no problems whatsoever...but that's me grin.gif