• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My ARCTIC ARMOR is here!

My Arctic Armor just came in the mail today girls! I'm pumped to wear these things. I don't have the best gear and I get pretty chilly so now I'm really pumped to get on the ice! Remember how I was babbling that it was my combo b-day/Christmas present? Anyway, I just tried it on and the jacket is a little big but the bibs are wonderful. Can't wait to try them! I'll try to get the hubby to take a picture soon.

You're gonna love them Lisa. I got mine last year from WalleyeDan and they have been fantastic. They are great for everything. I used them for snowblowing the driveway yesterday with the high winds and I was toasty warm. Snowblowing is my only substitute for ice fishing right now. frown.gif

Did she get the camo or red/black? I got the camo set. I am really excited about the floating aspect of this gear!! Not that I will ever test it out intentionally. I've already enjoyed being overwarm around my house and to the mailbox!! grin.gif Like I said before, my gear was substandard and it's worth the investment to truly enjoy the sport I love right?!

Frank all Arctic Armor floats wether its red/black or camo.

Lisa if your jacket is too big send it back to Dan and get the next size smaller. You dont want it to big because you dont need to wear much under it.

Im really surprised how warm this stuff is and how light weight it is. I have 4 people who want a set after seeing me in mine the 1st day I wore it.

Lisa,

I thought I would join in your thread and let you know that I also received my Arctic Armor and I've been out in them the last two days. I can't believe how light weight they are and how warm they can be. If your driving any distance to your favorite fishing spot I would suggest not wearing your AA gear unless you plan on driving there with your windows down. grin.gif

I have the next two days to test drive them also. I'm sure I'll be a very happy camper.

I went shopping this weekend for some new ice fishing clothes. New super warm long johns and a new wool windsheer pullover sweater. I can stand out in the single digits for quite some time without even a coat on. Now, the add the Arctic Armor suit and I will be ready for that -30 Bash weather in Ely.