• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crossroads Labs

fishtrap3

I bought a black male from crossroads about six years ago. Great dog, had him in Nodak at 10 months old retrieving ducks and geeese. Also shot fourteen roosters over him that first year. Since then in the last 5+ years I've shot 100+ roosters over him, he's actually started pointing birds and waiting for commands to flush. Duck hunting is definately his strong suit though. Absolute machine in the water. I've said it numerous times that he works 90% on his own instinct and ability and 10% on my training skills. Sorry about the bragging, but he's my pride and joy. Definately will get my next lab from crossroads.

fishtrap,

I just noticed your from the lonsdale area. Do you do any duck or goose hunting in that area. I grew up in LeCenter. Haven't done much hunting around that area for quite a while and was just wondering if there were many birds in the area. Thanks.