• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hoyt Shooters/Side mount STS?

DD, I haven't seen the side mount- what's the scoop with that. I had an STS on my '05 Protech, but that was the original STS- mounted in the front just behind the stabilizer. How's the sidemount work?

Scooter--I think its pretty much the same system... But I wasn't interested in mounting off the front... Many of the STS systems are now rear mounted as new bows have a bushing for STS systems now... My bow being a 2005 model doesnt have the extra bushing... STS is now making a system for 2007 that mounts on bows like mine that uses one of the holes and mounts off the side of the bow.

scoots- do a google search for side mount STS and you will see what I am talking about.