• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Unleashed GT-3 E-Collar

xedge2002

Does anybody have any experience with these collars? We were looking at getting a new collar for hunting season and a trainer we know just stopped in today and dropped this one off for us to try. My dad had talked to him a while back about getting a new collar. He had some guy order this one then never showed up to get it. He said we can try and out this year and see how we like it, if we want to keep it he will let us have it for his cost.

I played with it a little tonight and it seems like a decent collar. It has both a nick and constant shock and a vibration feature. It goes from 1-15 in both the shock and vibration. I think that the vibration might be really good for minor corrections to remind the dog she isn't supposed to do that. It can also run two collars.

Anybody have any thoughts, experience with these collars?