• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tourney partner needed Big Bass Bonanza

I am signed up for the BBB(see web site) and my partener has pulled out at the last minute! Is there anyone out there that would like to try this circut as my partner for the season? I have a boat.......no partner. If you are interested my email is [email protected] and or my cell is 763-227-3536. It starts the next Sunday and lasts thru August 4 tournements. Thanks, Reed.

This out of cold spring and most of the tournaments are in the alexandria or cold spring area. The boat draws are done for the whole year already, look under Reed Pritchard for the results of the draws. The cost is $280 for all of the turnaments, that includes the memebership fee as well. The pay outs are pretty good, check out the site.big bass bonanaza