• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a Black and White Germanwire hair

katiejeanne

I'm looking for a Germanwire hair since our's is getting a little old and a little less excited about hunting. We currently have a brown Germanwire hair but would love to find another black and white one. Bonus if it is already trained!

I don't have a black & white one, but do have a purebred GWP who is white w/ some liver. I can get a pic and post for you if you would like. I would be willing to part with him to a good home.

Here is the story behind him:

My friend & His girlfriend bought him at the gamefair. They have split up and he works out of town on construction a lot. I ended up taking him as he couldn't care for him. He is now nutered. He is purebred w/papers. A very nice, friendly dog good w/kids. I just don't have the time to spend with him to train him as he should be. He is an outside dog. Let me know if your interested. perrym01@yahoo (Contact Us Please)