• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sharpening auger blades

GotOne

Question

5 answers to this question

hey wallabee, what would be some places that can sharpen auger blades? I have never had to do it before and really need to. I live in plymouth so if you know anything in that neighborhood - sweet, but I will love a general idea as to what stores may do it.

Thanks,

I don't know if I can post the name of the place. It is a "saw and tool" & small engine repair shop. I would think anyplace that does any kind of sharpening on saw blades, chain saws, cutting tools might be able to help you. The place in Rosemount is right on main st. In fact it goes by the name of the town and add "saw and tool' and you have it.

Quote:

it goes by the name of the town and add "saw and tool' and you have it.

I like the bread crumbs you left... grin.gif Thanks! I know the one you're talking about, I have a friend who lives nearby. I'll keep it in mind when needed.